Aramis Knight (born October 3, 1999) is an American actor. Knight has been in a relationship with Mighty Med actress Paris Berelc since late 2013. He portrays Brandon in the season 1 episode, Girl Meets Friendship.
Aramis Knight born October 3, 1999 in Woodland Hills, California. At age 4, his mother, enrolled him in an acting workshop. In 2005, Aramis began acting in commercials and playing minor screen roles. Since then, he has guest starred and appeared as recurring characters on multiple television series, including Rizzoli & Isles, Royal Pains, Psych, NCIS, Lost, Dexter and Cold Case. Aramis was cast as Bean in the film Ender's Game, which was released in 2013. His other film roles include The Dark Knight Rises, Crossing Over and Rendition. Aramis has also done voice acting for multiple projects, including Shrek Forever After and Happy Feet II.
- He has had recurring roles on popular series Boston Legal, Lost, Dexter, NCIS, and Psych.
- He is nicknamed "The Golden Child".
- He appeared on the ABC comedy series The Middle, starring Neil Flynn.
- He loves Elvis Presley and want to grow up just like him.
- He has visited Graceland twice.
- In 2012 Aramis received the chance of a lifetime when he was cast as the the role of "Bean" in the 2012 feature film Ender’s Game.
- Aramis was recently cast in the upcoming AMC martial arts series Into the Badlands.
- While his first passion is acting, Aramis also has a close second, which is basketball.
| The image gallery for Aramis Knight may be viewed here.