|| Auggie: I'm sorry your mom and dad aren't together anymore, Ava. I wish there was something I could do for you.|
Ava: You're my best friend, Auggie. That's all I need right now.
Auggie and Ava is the romantic/friendship pairing of Auggie Matthews and Ava Morgenstern.
- Augva (Aug/gie and A/va)
- Auva (Au/ggie a)nd A/va)
- Avie (Av/a and Augg/ie)
- Mr and Mrs Auggie Doggie Matthews (by Cory)
- Auggie tries to act older than he is (by claiming to have outgrown Mr. Googly), so as not to embarrass himself in front of Ava.
- Auggie introduces Ava to Topanga for the first time. Topanga thought it was so nice to meet Ava and Ava smiled back at her.
- Auggie is distraught over the revelation that he and Ava (not seen) might not be a couple forever, like his parents.
- Auggie buys Ava costume jewelery, instead of buying Topanga a birthday present.
- Ava joins Auggie on Cory's Family Game Night.
- Auggie calls Ava his woman.
- Auggie and Ava are both on the same team together during the family game.
- They both try to cheat so they can win the board game.
- When Ava try's to cheat she says she's doing it for Auggie.
- Ava wants Auggie to buy her a car, a house and a trip to Europe during the games, and he tells her to get of his back.
- They kiss after Auggie asks Ava to marry him.
- Auggie gave Ava Topanga's wedding ring.
- Auggie calls Ava his wife.
- Auggie and Ava both swear that they will love each other as long as they live.
- Auggie comforts Ava when she's jealous of the girl he's with at school.
- Ava tells Topanga she's vulnerable today.
- Ava eats cake and whipped cream because she's upset. This is what Auggie did when he thought he'd lose Ava.
- Ava is jealous of Emma trying to steal Auggie.
- She tries to act like Emma in order to keep Auggie.
- Auggie asks Topanga why she changed Ava.
- Ava tells Auggie that she'd change herself completely if it meant not losing Auggie.
- Auggie tells Ava to be herself.
- When Ava asks Auggie if he wants two Ava's, Auggie says no.
- They (along with Riley) team up to find out who killed Chelsea.
- When Auggie is describing Ava, he howls and pants with his tongue out.
- When Ava prevents him from feeding Chelsea #105 graham crackers, he realizes that is why Chelsea #104 died.
- Auggie supports and comforts Ava after he hears about her tough family issues.
- Ava drops a handful of flower petals on Auggie's head.
- They walk down the aisle together.
- When Ava asks about Mr. Feeny, Auggie replies he might be his grandfather, which Feeny sternly denies.
- Ava tells Auggie to take her to Fiji.
- Ava sits down with Auggie on Riley's bed.
- Auggie seems jealous when Ava tried to impress his new friend from Cuba.
- Auggie reluctantly decides to massage Ava's feet.
- Auggie says there is no one like Ava.
- Auggie is jealous of Ava being with Dewey.
- Auggie says I love you to Ava before he disappears as a ghost.
- Auggie tells Ava his perspective of Topanga's story.
- Auggie is sitting beside Ava during the story.
- Auggie tells Ava how he'll miss her and she's the sweetest thing by the Bay window.
- Both of them are sincere for their feelings toward each other.
- They both have a special moment together by the Bay window.
Similarities and differences
- They both like Mr. Googly.
- Both of their names start with the letter A.
- They both are in the same class.
- They live in the same building as each other.
- They both like graham crackers.
- Auggie is male, but Ava is female.
- Auggie is seven, while Ava is eight.
- Ava is the same age as August Maturo, Auggie's actor.
- Auggie says they have been married for 52 years.
- On multiple occasions, Ava affectionately refers to Auggie as "Augie Doggie", which was also the name of a character from a 1960s Hanna-Barbera cartoon.
|| The image gallery for Auggie and Ava may be viewed here.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.