- Fauggie (F/arkle and A/uggie)
- Farkle finds Auggie at Riley's window with issues of his own.
- Auggie asks Farkle if he wanted to go to the movies.
Similarities and Differences
- They are both male
- They both love Riley
- They are friends with Maya and Lucas
- They have both been neglected by Riley, despite her loving them.
- Farkle is in High School.
- Auggie is in Elementary School.
Farkle: Hi, Auggie
Auggie: Hi, Farkle. Riley's not home.
Farkle: So what are you doing sitting in the bay window?
Auggie: I just wanted to see if sitting in the window would fix my woman trouble. Riley always sits in the window, but I think it only works for her.
Farkle: What happened?
Auggie: Ava said we might not be together forever.
Farkle: And you expected that you would be?
Auggie: Yes, because I'm only (shows Farkle his right hand) this many and I still have high hopes. (Topanga enters the room as Farkle high-fives Auggie).
Auggie: I want to talk to Farkle, first..
Farkle: Why? Cause you think I'll crack? Well, I'm not the one who's gonna crack, pally boy. It's gonna take a lot better than you to crack me.
Auggie: Hey, Farkle, did you go to Phil's Fish Store?
Farkle: Why would you ask me that, Auggie? Why would you think that? Why would you say that? Why?
Auggie: Elementary, my dear Farkle, there's a new castle in the bowl.
| The image gallery for Auggie and Farkle may be viewed here.