|| Riley has one brother in her life, and it isn't you.
"Auggie and Riley" is the sibling relationship of Auggie Matthews and Riley Matthews. They are brother and sister.
- Ruggie (R/iley and A/uggie)
- Riggie (Ri/ley and Au/ggie)
- Auley (Au/ggie and Ri/ley)
- When Auggie and Riley are sitting together by the window, thinking, she smiles at him.
- Auggie copies Riley when she asks herself questions on her recent actions.
- Auggie thinks they are twins.
- When Riley complains that she misses her phone, Auggie offers her his play phone.
- Riley tells Auggie to hold on to his friends and to keep playing with Mr. Googly.
- Riley carries Auggie.
- Riley wants a kiss from Auggie.
- When Riley has a question for Topanga, Auggie says that he can help her. Before she could even finish asking her question though, Auggie leaves.
- Auggie comes back while Riley is talking to Topanga, spying on her, using the ID Cory made him.
- Riley realizes what truth means when Auggie gives Cory cold spaghetti, even when Topanga was the one who sent Auggie in.
- Auggie wanted Riley to babysit him.
- Auggie stated he would put his life in her hands.
- Auggie didn't want Maya to come and ruin his and Riley's night together.
- Auggie set up a "Riley and Auggie's Pirate Adventure: Best Night Ever" game in his room for the two of them to play.
- Auggie turned off the TV when Riley and Maya were watching 'Red Planet Diaries', their favorite show, during it's season finale.
- Auggie threatned to throw the TV remote out the window if Riley didn't pay attention to him.
- Riley was talking to Maya in the Bay Window about how Auggie loved her and cared about her. (Even though Farkle assumed she was talking about him)
- Auggie wanted to be alone with Riley, without Maya being there.
- Riley made up with Auggie after leaving him out.
- Auggie did not want another brother anymore after Riley and him made up.
- Riley seems surprised but happy for Auggie and Ava's "marriage".
- She smiles when Auggie says theyr'e engaged.
- Riley and Auggie (and Ava) team up to find who killed Chelsea the Goldfish.
- When Auggie finds out he killed Chelsea #104, Riley gives him Chelsea #105 because she trusts him that he will not make the same mistake he made last time.
- She kissed and hugged him to comfort him.
- Auggie asks Riley why she needs another brother when Riley claims Lucas is like a brother to her.
- Auggie calls Lucas into his room and tells him that he is her only brother, and tells Lucas not to hurt her.
- Auggie misses Riley when hes a ghost.
- Auggie brings Riley a cup of hot chocolate in her room.
- Auggie tells Riley that she gave Maya the joy of Christmas back.
Similarities and differences
- They both have brown hair.
- They are both siblings.
- Auggie can speak French, but Riley cannot.
- Riley attends high school, and Auggie attends elementary school.
- They are brother and sister.
- Auggie used to think that he and Riley were twins.
- They have a 8 year age gap.
|| The image gallery for Auggie and Riley may be viewed here.