|“||You are going to change the world with your brilliant mind.||”|
|“||Stop growing up! You're my baby.||”|
—Topanga to Auggie in "Girl Meets High School (Part 1)"
|“|| Topanga: Riley was my reason for being.|
Auggie: Am I not enough for you?
Auggie: That's honest.
—Topanga and Auggie in "Girl Meets Her Monster"
- Aupanga (Au/ggie and To/panga)
- Toggie (To/panga and Au/ggie)
- Topanga colored with Auggie, wanting him to never grow up.
- When Auggie's friend wanted to take his toy, Topanga stopped her.
- Topanga did not like Auggie's friend. (Ava)
- Topanga does not want Auggie to stop liking Mr. Googley.
- Auggie helps Topanga prepare the family dinner for Christmas.
- Auggie apolgizes to Topanga after Ava moves her back to the start.
- Topanga asks how 1st grade was for Auggie.
- As a ghost, Auggie says "I love you too, Mom" to Topanga.
- Auggie says Topanga is the best mother to him.
- Auggie briefly helps Topanga explain why Gift of the Magi is one of the most beautiful stories ever told.
- Auggie is upset when Topanga tells him about them possibly leaving NY for her new job.
Similarities and Differences
- Both have green eyes.
- They are both very smart.
- Auggie is male, while Topanga is a female.
- Auggie has curly hair, while Topanga has wavy hair.
- Auggie is a child, while Topanga is an adult.
- Auggie was born and raised in New York, while Topanga was born and raised in Philadelphia.
| The image gallery for Auggie and Topanga may be viewed here.