- Avanga (Av/a and Top/anga)
- Ava sends Topanga to the very beginning during the family game.
- Topanga says she finally likes Ava after she rolls a 2 and ends the long game.
- Topanga encourages Ava and supports her through her family issues.
- Topanga has seemed to be quite a mother figure to Ava since her parents separated.
- When Ava catches the bouquet Topanga looks at her and says "great" with an annoyed tone.
- Topanga tells Ava that Auggie is a good boy.
- Topanga explains her Christmas story to Ava.
- Topanga thinks that Auggie and Ava are cute together.
Similarities and Differences
- Both Ava and Topanga are fierce.
- They both care for Auggie.
- They are both female.
- Topanga is an adult, while Ava is a child.
- Topanga has brown hair and Ava has blonde.
- Topanga is giving while Ava can be selfish.
|“||You got cheese? I like cheese.||”|
—Ava asking Topanga for cheese.
- Topanga has a habit of lifting Ava and throwing her out of the house.
- Sometimes it is hinted that Topanga actually cares for Ava, but most notions have been dismissed later.
- Ava loves it when Topanga lifts her up and throws her out.
- Topanga and Ava do not get along well.
| The image gallery for Ava and Topanga may be viewed here.