|“||Kindness. Charity. That's what changes people. That's the secret of life.||”|
When Farkle’s dad makes a risky investment, Farkle becomes worried about what that might mean for his family.
- Rowan Blanchard as Riley Matthews
- Ben Savage as Cory Matthews
- Sabrina Carpenter as Maya Hart
- Peyton Meyer as Lucas Friar
- August Maturo as Auggie Matthews
- Corey Fogelmanis as Farkle Minkus
- Danielle Fishel as Topanga Matthews
- June 13, 2016 (Israel)
- August 25, 2016 (Latin America, Brazil)
- Production-wise, this marks the return of Auggie Matthews after his three-episode absence.
- Third appearance of Stuart Minkus.
- Ginger, Maya's pet ferret, returns, and is revealed to originally have found its way to the Hart household on its own.
- First appearance of Farkle's room. His ceiling is a planetarium, which he tells Riley still considers Pluto as a planet.
- Riley gets into playing Farkle's video game Zombies Eat Your Brains 4, screaming "Die, suckers! Die!!"; this is very similar to the season 7 BMW episode "They're Killing Us", when Morgan, who openly dislikes Topanga's choice of bridesmaid dresses, throws hers on the floor and beats it with a parasol shouting "Die, dress! Die!!"
- Maya's apartment second appearance, last seen in Girl Meets World: Of Terror. She also mentions her leaky roof from Girl Meets the New Teacher, but it is repaired by the end of the episode.
- Maya mentions the shopping spree Shawn gave her in Girl Meets Hurricane.
- Like Rosie McGee in Girl Meets 1961, Maya dresses up as Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast At Tiffany's).
- In the simulation of Maya's room Farkle sets up in his own, he has the drawing Maya gave him in Girl Meets Boy framed on the wall.
- The guitar originally from May Clutterbucket in Girl Meets 1961, is also seen.
- Riley makes up a song to apologize to the zombies she obliterated while playing Farkle's zombie video game.
- Demolition is mentioned and the "bleh" T-shirt Riley bought there in Girl Meets Brother is seen again.
- Farkle has a (rail-less) mini train in his home.
- Another variation to the maxim that "People Change People," (from Girl Meets the Secret of Life) is introduced.
- Mark Cuban is the sixth real life personality to play themselves on the series after Herbie Hancock, Jane Lynch, Sheppard, Perez Hilton, and Maddie & Tae. His credit reads "Mark Cuban as Mark Cuban."
- Cuban's real life daughters, Alexis Sophia and Alyssa, cameo as themselves at Topanga's. Although their brother, Jake, also attended the taping, he did not make an appearance. .
- Riley's brazen displays of her allegiance to the New York Knicks do little to affect Cuban (as the owner of the Dallas Mavericks) and are a callback to Girl Meets the New World.
- Cuban helps Minkus and the Matthews establish the Minkus Family Foundation in an informal pitch session reminiscent of his television series Shark Tank.
- Pitches From The Kids:
- Riley-Replace Halloween with "Malaria Day."-Rejected.
- Lucas-World Peace (without a clear plan to implement it). Rejected..
- Farkle-Invest in Maya Hart. Approved.
- Maya-Fix what she can in her own life, and help other people when she can. Approved.
- Jennifer Bassett Minkus can be seen in a family photo in Farkle's room.
| The image gallery for Girl Meets Money may be viewed here.
| To view the Girl Meets Money transcript, click here.