|“||If I'm not back in two minutes, she ate me.||”|
Riley becomes jealous when another girl starts flirting with Lucas, so she enlists Maya and Farkle's help to learn how to flirt. Topanga invites Auggie's new girlfriend over. Cory teaches the kids about Pearl Harbor.
Cory and Auggie come out of the bathroom with shaving cream on their faces, Auggie copying Cory. They both kiss Topanga, getting shaving cream all over her face, despite her about to go to work. Riley then comes out of her room happy, saying she has her life figured out. Maya and Farkle then come into the apartment, Topanga serving Maya oatmeal, as Farkle tells her he has already eaten. Cory then turns on Auggie's favorite show, however Auggie tells the family he does not like it anymore, due to the fact he has a new best friend, Ava. He then throws his stuffed animal onto the couch.
Maya and Riley are heading into their classroom when Maya sees Missy flirting with Lucas. Maya tries to keep Riley away, but Riley sees, and is crushed. Class begins, but Maya asks Cory if Riley can be excused. Cory sees Missy flirting with Lucas, so he excuses Riley. Riley spies as Missy is trying to ask out Lucas, and she taps his nose. Riley runs in, asking Missy if she thinks she can't "boop" Lucas's nose. She then tries, yet accidentally sticks her finger in Lucas's nose. Riley is in shock, and Farkle tries to "boop" Maya's nose, and gets his finger stuck in her nose.
Back at home, Topanga and Cory try to get Auggie to put on his PJs, however he refuses, and won't kiss them goodnight.
In Riley's room, Riley asks Maya to teach her how to flirt. Maya says she doesn't know how, when Farkle pops in from the window, and says he'll teach her how.
In the cafeteria, Riley, Maya and Farkle wonder if Lucas will sit with them. He does, but Missy moves him over, and they continue to talk about the movie. Farkle tries to flirt with Missy, so she will leave Lucas alone, but instead she winks at Farkle and says "You're next!" Stunned, Farkle goes to sit down again, and Missy starts a food fight by throwing potatoes on Lucas and her face. Cory then gives them detention, and Riley becomes furious that they'll be alone.
At home, Ava is coming over, and Topanga is shocked she's an "older woman" (when she's really only one year older). She comes in, saying she can boss Auggie around due to being older. She then says she's taking his goggly bear, but Topanga says she can boss Ava around due to being older. She makes Ava give back the bear, then kicks her out. Auggie then asks how Topanga thinks about Ava.
During detention, Lucas invites Riley, Maya and Farkle to the movie with him and Missy. Missy says they weren't invited, so Lucas tells Missy he'd rather be with them, and she leaves. Riley then realizes she shouldn't grow up just yet.
At home, Topanga and Cory grow upset about Auggie growing up, when Riley comes in and tells him to put on his PJs and play with googly bear, because the bear's his friend and he can trust him. She then tells him to hang onto childhood while he can, and he agrees. He then kisses his parents, and tells Riley she has to chase him if she wants a kiss, so they run off, and Topanga tells Cory the same thing, so they run off too. Auggie then comes back to grab his bear, hug it, and then runs off with it.
- Rowan Blanchard as Riley Matthews
- Ben Savage as Cory Matthews
- Peyton Meyer as Lucas Friar
- Sabrina Carpenter as Maya Hart
- August Maturo as Auggie Matthews
- Danielle Fishel as Topanga Matthews
|“||I can do boop like you've never seen! Boop! [realizes her fingers are up Lucas' nose]] Does anybody see this?||”|
- Coincidentally, several years before, another flirtatious girl named Missy (Robinson) tried to come between Riley's own parents, Cory and Topanga during high school.
- As Riley and Maya have been shown to have adjacent upper lockers, it must be assumed the lower locker she sulked in belongs to Farkle.
- While in the hiding in the locker, Riley makes a reference to the Boy Meets World episode The B-Team of Life, by saying, "Eating will only keep me alive,", as stated by her father Cory after making the B-list for the school basketball team.
- A clip of this show was shown during an episode entitled "The Affair" of the ABC drama Secrets and Lies (March, 8, 2015).
- First appearance of Auggie's girlfriend Ava.
- Only appearance of Missy.
- First mention of Farkle's mother, whom is ultimately revealed to be Jennifer Bassett Minkus.
- For the Afterbuzz TV review of this episode click here.
- This episode was available on the Watch Disney Channel App for up to three weeks before its airing.
- Cory and Auggie get shaving cream on Topanga's face but when Riley comes out, no shaving cream is on there.
- Missy's pencil was on her desk until Riley walks to her; then it's in her hand.
- When Riley and Maya were sitting at the bay window, a pillow with a leaf was by Maya. When the camera is faced towards Maya, her shoulder should have covered the leaf.
- When Farkle sits next to Riley his juice falls over, but when it zooms in on him it is back up.
- When Topanga was telling Ava her age she said 30 then 20.
- August 15, 2014 (Canada)
- September 8, 2014 (Australia)
- September 19, 2014 (UK & Ireland)
- September 20, 2014 (Latin America, Brazil)
- November 8, 2014 (France)
- November 22, 2014 (Czech Republic/Hungary and Middle East/Africa)
- November 23, 2014 (Italy, Romania, Bulgaria)
- November 29, 2014 (Poland)
- January 8, 2015 (Israel)
- February 6, 2015 (Spain, Portugal)
- February 8, 2015 (Japan)
- May 13, 2015 (Germany)
| The image gallery for Girl Meets Sneak Attack may be viewed here.
| To view the Girl Meets Sneak Attack transcript, click here.