Welcome to the Girl Meets World Wiki!
Girl Meets World
Girl Meets World will premiere summer 2014!
Learn more about the characters of Girl Meets World!
Boy Meets World
Learn more about Girl Meets World's predecessor, Boy Meets World!
Before contributing, please look at the rules of the Girl Meets World wiki!
Welcome to the official Girl Meets World Wiki, a collaborative encyclopedia for everything and anything related to the all new Disney Channel original series, Girl Meets World.
Today is the 10th of March and there are currently 9,065 edits to this wiki.
- December 20, 2013 – The producers of Girl Meets World change character Louis Matthews' name to Auggie Matthews.
- January 15, 2014 – The producers of Girl Meets World change character Tristan Friar's name to Lucas Friar.
- January 23, 2014 – Disney orders a full season of Girl Meets World. (For more info, click here)
Tweets by @BMWSequelDotCom
- To upload a picture, click here
- To write a blog, click here
- To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
Recent Blog Posts
Latest Blog Posts
You Might Also Like...
What is Girl Meets World?
Girl Meets World is a series that will follow Cory and Topanga Matthews' twelve year old daughter, Riley, and her best friend, Maya Hart, as they navigate through the challenges of life. The series will take place in New York City, where Cory and Topanga moved to in the Boy Meets World finale. The series stars Disney newcomers Rowan Blanchard as Riley Matthews, Sabrina Carpenter as Maya Hart, Peyton Meyer as Lucas Friar, and Corey Fogelmanis as Shamus Farkle. The series is produced by Disney Channel and It's a Laugh Productions.
| || |
"Danielle Christine Fishel" (born May 5, 1981) is an American actress and television personality best known for her role as Topanga Lawrence on the 1990's TV sitcom Boy Meets World. She is set to reprise the role for the upcoming 2014 spin-off Girl Meets World.
"Girl Meets World of Terror" is an episode of Girl Meets World.
Riley Matthews and Lucas Friar. It is unknown if this pairing will happen.