Katy, Maya and Shawn is the familial relationship between Katy Hart, Maya Hart and Shawn Hunter. Their relationship commenced in season 1 and continued throughout the show. They officially become a family in "Girl Meets I Do", when Katy and Shawn got married.
- Riley and Cory try to pair Katy and Shawn together, as Riley wants Shawn to be Maya's dad.
- Katy asks Shawn out, and Shawn accepts with Maya's blessing.
- Shawn proposes to Katy in front of Maya (and her friends), and Katy accepts.
- Katy and Shawn get married, and Shawn becomes Maya's stepfather.
Similarities and Differences
- All three of them have had a poor family life.
- All three of them have lived on a low income.
- All three of them are close friends with members of the Matthews' family.
- Katy and Maya were already family; however, Shawn had no wife or children prior to his marriage.
- Shawn is a brunet, while Katy and Maya are blonde.
- Shawn is from Philadelphia, while Katy and Maya are from New York.
| The image gallery for Katy, Maya and Shawn may be viewed here.