Lee Norris was born on September 25, 1981 in Greenville, North Carolina, USA as Lee Michael Norris. He is an actor, known for One Tree Hill (2003), Gone Girl (2014) and Zodiac (2007). He has been married to Andrea Norris since September 10, 2011.
Norris was born in Greenville, North Carolina. He attended Eastern Elementary, E.B. Aycock Middle School and Junius H. Rose High School in Greenville, NC. He then attended Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, graduating in 2004.
Norris graduated from Wake Forest University in 2004. He married his girlfriend Andrea on September 10, 2011.
Norris played Stuart Minkus in the ABC hit sitcom Boy Meets World, Chuckie Lee Torkelson in The Torkelsons (NBC), and Marvin "Mouth" McFadden on The CW series One Tree Hill.
|1991–1992||The Torkelsons||Chuckie Lee Torkelson||Main role (19 episodes)|
|1993||Almost Home||Chuckie Lee Torkelson||Main role (13 episodes)|
|1993||The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles||Kid #1||Episode: "Transylvania, January 1918"|
|1993–1994, 1998||Boy Meets World||Stuart Minkus||Main role in season 1 (22 episodes), special appearance in season 5 episode "Graduation".|
|1995||The Journey of August King||Silver Boy|
|1995||American Gothic||Benji Healy||Episode: "Dead to the World"|
|1996||A Mother's Instinct||Jeremy/Joey||TV movie|
|1996||A Step Toward Tomorrow||Perry|
|1997||Any Place But Home||John Wesley||TV movie|
|1997||Hope||Billy October||TV movie|
|2000||Dawson's Creek||Actor #2|
Random Student #2
|Episode: "Barefoot at Capefest"|
Episode: "To Green, with Love"
|2003-2012||One Tree Hill||Marvin "Mouth" McFadden||Main role (171 episodes)|
|2007||Zodiac||Young Mike Mageau|
|2007||October Road||Ian||Episode: "Pilot"|
|2010||Blood Done Sign My Name||Roger Oakley|
|2012||Paulilu Mixtape||Young Dad||Episode: "Anne Geddes: Beneath the Diaper"|
|2014||Gone Girl||Officer Washington|
|2014||Girl Meets World||Stuart Minkus||Recurring role (Girl Meets Maya's Mother, Girl Meets Farkle, Girl Meets Money, Girl Meets Legacy, Girl Meets Goodbye)|
|“||Throwing the brick was fun but I don't want Mouth to cross over into that stalker territory. His thing with Brooke is all a part of growing up. I relate to him a lot. I think he has a good head on his shoulders. I think he'll come out okay.||”|
|“||There's definitely been a Brooke in my life. I think a lot of guys have a Brooke in their life. You know, that girl that you sort of look up to from a far. The kind who seems kind of unobtainable, yet she is just sweet enough that you always have that hope that she will come around. Yeah, I have definitely had that.||”|
- He graduated from Wake Forest University in 2004 .
- Lee and two of his One Tree Hill (2003) co-stars were on Dawson's Creek (1998), Hilarie Burton (who plays Peyton Sawyer) and Chad Michael Murray (who plays Lucas Scott).
- He was a recurring character on One Tree Hill (2003) for two seasons before joining the show as a series regular in season three.
- He played Stuart Minkus on Boy Meets World (1993) in the earlier younger episodes. His character was written out as the show progressed, but Lee returned for the graduation episode four years later, saying that the reason he disappeared was because his classes were "on the other side of the hall."
- He enjoyed working with CariDee English.
- In the One Tree Hill (2003) episode #312 "I've Got Dreams To Remember", Lee's character Mouth can be seen holding a Wake Forest University brochure and folder before he goes to talk to his guidance counselor about colleges. This was most likely done purposely because Lee graduated from Wake Forest University in 2004.
- Goldie Hawn hand-picked Norris for a role in her directorial debut, Hope.
- Tom Bosley (of Happy Days (1974) fame) portrays his on-screen grandfather in One Tree Hill.
- He was a featured speaker at Yale University.
- He used to be a junior at Wake Forest University.
- He used to play 'Mouth McFadden' on the WB show One Tree Hill.
| The image gallery for Lee Norris may be viewed here.