—Mark Cuban's catchphrase
Girl Meets Money
"People buy candy because they wanna give it to little kids that come to the door."
"It's not about buying candy; it's about smiley, happy kids. I have two amazing, smiley, happy kids right here; you are not taking Halloween away from them."
"But hunger. But poverty. But sickness. Yeah, I wanna get rid of them all. But you gotta give me an idea that works."
"No getting rid of Halloween! I'm out."
- Mark Cuban is the sixth real life personality to play themselves on the series after Herbie Hancock, Jane Lynch, Sheppard, Perez Hilton, and Maddie & Tae. His credit reads "Mark Cuban as Mark Cuban."
- His real life daughters, Alexis Sophia and Alyssa, cameo as themselves at Topanga's. Although their brother, Jake, also attended the taping, he did not make an appearance.
- He is an old friend of Stuart Minkus.
- Riley's brazen displays of her allegiance to the New York Knicks do little to affect him.
- He calls Lucas "Miss America."
- He helps Minkus and the Matthews establish the Minkus Family Foundation in an informal pitch session reminiscent of his television series Shark Tank.
- Pitches From The Kids:
- Riley-Replace Halloween with "Malaria Day."-Rejected.
- Lucas-World Peace (without a clear plan to implement it). Rejected..
- Farkle-Invest in Maya Hart. Approved.
- Maya-Fix what she can in her own life, and help other people when she can. Approved.
| The image gallery for Mark Cuban may be viewed here.