|“||Hello . . . I'm Merlin Scoggins.||”|
InformationMerlin was a famous country singer. He meets May Clutterbucket, as well as Rosie McGee and Ginsburg at Cafe Hey, in the year 1961. Later, he went left instead right, and he ended up in jail.
- Main article: Lucas Friar
Lucas is Merlin's great-grandson. Both of them are from Texas.
"Hello... I'm Merlin Scoggins."
- His one hit was entitled "Brother. Can You Spare Me Some Change?"
- Merlin and his great-grandson, Lucas, are both portrayed by Peyton Meyer.
- Merlin's song introductions are exact duplicates of those from Johnny Cash.
- He is probably from Lucas's mom's side of the family, because his last name is not Friar.
- There's a chance Pappy Joe is his son.
- It is unknown whether or not Merlin is still alive or dead, but its likely he is still alive.
| The image gallery for Merlin Scoggins may be viewed here.