Nighthawk Diner is a diner located on 17th Street in the Manhattan borough of New York City.
- Tuna Melt
- Pie (other flavors)
- Katy Hart (former Waitress)
- Named for the famous painting "Nighthawks" by Edward Hopper in 1942.
- With Katy Hart getting a new job in Season 2, it is unlikely the setting will be seen in the future.
- The exterior of the diner is actually the Metro Diner at 2641 Broadway, New York, NY 10025.
- Several of Nickelodeon producer Dan Schnieder's fictional brands can been seen behind the register on the drinks dispensers.
- The establishment only appears in Season 2 in Maya's painting which is seen hanging in the art room in Girl Meets Creativity.
| The image gallery for Nighthawk Diner may be viewed here.