Rachel Kimberly McGuire is a character from Boy Meets World.
Rachel is a beautiful, tall girl that suddenly appeared in Jack and Eric's lives at the start of season 6 when they agreed to let her live with them after she broke up with her boyfriend. The boys began to compete for the right to date her, but later realized that their friendship might be too important. Rachel became good friends with Angela and Topanga and was one of the bridesmaids for Cory and Topanga's wedding.
- Girl Meets Semi-Formal (mentioned)
- She was born and raised in Texas, and moved with an ex-boyfriend to Philadelphia. After breaking up with him, she remained in Philadelphia, rooming with Eric and Jack, whom she would become close friends with.
- Eric states that he and Rachel have remained close friends, and talk all the time.
- Upon graduation from college, Rachel and Jack both joined the Peace Corps, but after Jack left (while she stayed) she lost contact with him.
- Michael Jacobs' own daughter (and primary inspiration for Riley) is named Rachel.
- Rachel herself never appeared in the sequel, but Michael Jacobs once said in an interview that he had planned for her to appear in Season 3, but it never happened.
- Rachel appeared in the sixth and seventh seasons of Boy Meets World in a total of 42 episodes.