Rachel Kimberly McGuire is a character from Boy Meets World.
Rachel is a beautiful, tall girl that suddenly appeared in Jack and Eric's lives at the start of season 6 when they agreed to let her live with them after she broke up with her boyfriend. The boys began to compete for the right to date her, but later realized that their friendship might be too important. Rachel became good friends with Angela and Topanga and was one of the bridesmaids for Cory and Topanga's wedding.
- Girl Meets Semi-Formal (mentioned)
- She was born and raised in Texas, and moved with an ex-boyfriend to Philadelphia. After breaking up with him, she remained in Philadelphia, rooming with Eric and Jack, whom she would become close friends with.
- Eric states that he and Rachel have remained great friends, and talk all the time.
- She has had no contact with Jack Hunter for several years.
- Michael Jacobs' own daughter (and primary inspiration for Riley) is named Rachel.
- Michael Jacobs once said in an interview that he wanted Rachel to make an appearance in Season 3, but this never came to fruition.
- Rachel appeared in the sixth and seventh seasons of Boy Meets World in a total of 42 episodes.