This disambiguation page lists articles with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The name "Matthews" could refer to any member of the Matthews family, including:
- Riley Matthews, the central character of Girl Meets World
- Cory Matthews, Riley's father, and central character of Boy Meets World
- Topanga Matthews, (née Lawrence) Riley's mother
- Auggie Matthews, Riley's brother
- Alan Matthews, Riley's paternal grandfather
- Amy Matthews, Riley's paternal grandmother
- Joshua Matthews, Riley's paternal uncle
- Eric Matthews, Riley's paternal uncle
- Morgan Matthews, Riley's paternal aunt
- Grandpa Matthews, Riley paternal great-grandfather
- Bernice Matthews, Riley's paternal great-grandmother (Alan Matthews' mother)
- Not much is known of Grandpa Matthews, Alan's father, other than his marriage to Bernice, and that he worked as a janitor in a small Philadelphia store for 40 years before retiring in favor of his son. He left behind a Buck Knife (now in Eric's possession), and a tool box. It is possible that his name was Sam, based on a line given by Shawn in the BMW Seaseon 4 episode An Affair to Forget, in which he lists two of Cory's grandparents' names as Nana and Sam. Although Nana is Amy's mother and Sam isn't specified as being Amy's father or Alan's father, Amy had a father called Poppy.
| The image gallery for The Matthews Family may be viewed here.